full of little things that are actually big things.
1. don't these just sing summer?
2. vintage bicycle parked just outside my door. i really love that basket. and that little bell.
3. watching this little guy enjoy his dinner upside down left me laughing my whole walk home.
4. mint lemonade. because summer heat is hardly bearable without a refreshing drink to get you through.
5. bench inscription in the park. it lets me know that i am not the first to feel the way i do now: lucky for being here.