1. that it is finally time to make my thanksgiving grocery list. i am celebrating with friends in the city and it's my first time doing the actual cooking and not just helping. i feel like a grown up.
2. the care package that showed up on my doorstep from my aunt glenda. she included the essie polish that i borrowed while she was here.
3. that i get to work from home today. i may or may not still be in my pajamas.
4. that a certain best friend of mine is celebrating a certain marriage milestone over the weekend. i believe in marriage and am so proud of emory and travis. one year down, forever to go.
5. that, only two months into my life here, i have been blessed with good friends to celebrate thanksgiving with. i would never have thought that i would be excited about a holiday away from my family, but i am really looking forward to celebrating with my friends in our city.