so why not write them down?
1. the 8:45 bedtime i had last night. i feel so good today.
2. the anticipation of my family's visit. only 15 days now!
3. re-reading woolf's to the lighthouse for the hundredth time. it's so real, so raw, so perfect.
it makes me think, "yes, exactly!" over and over again.
4. going to the airport. i was in one earlier this week and am certain that the film love actually got it right: love is all around you when you are standing in the arrivals terminal of an airport.
5. reading old journal entries. they make me laugh at myself.
6. exchanging a smile with a stranger on the subway, on the sidewalk, in the line at the coffeeshop. bonus points if i get to talk to a baby or small child.
7. giant puddles + my yellow wellies.