1. Just another girls' night. This time we made up a Peppermint Bark Brownie recipe. And by made up, I mean we used a Chocolate Chip Brownie recipe and substituted the bark for the chips. Yum. You should try it.
2. Angie's calendar. Her mother-in-law made it and I want one really bad.
3. Teague and Crews' grandparents, Nana Pam and Papa Bobby, came to town and showed me the love. We went to dinner at Bobby Van's, rode in a car (which I never do), and had enough fun to inspire Whitney to book her ticket to visit before the night was over.
4. Even my office building is festive. I am so pleased.
5. Homemade Nutella Hot Chocolate. So dangerous, but so good.
6. My boss brought me this elephant ornament from Cambodia "because I know you like Christmas." I think I am earning a reputation around here....